Offshore Power Cable Engineering and Reliability Forum, 6th Annual
Praga, 11-12 febbraio 2020
6th Annual Offshore Power Cable Engineering and Reliability Forum(Prague, 11-12 February 2020) brings together key experts from the wind power community to discuss the challenges in the continuous risk assessment for cables, cable burial, route optimization, cost reduction, cable repairs, cable O&M and life extension in order to identify best practices. It will showcase real practical examples on what the industry can do to produce the optimized solution across the board with regards to survey, burial, engineering, installation, protection, and repair and explore new areas of innovation & techniques for cost reduction.
The two-day exclusive forum will offer the insights from the key industry experts from offshore wind farm operators, subsea cable installation companies, TSOs, UXO, cable manufacturers and experts in repair & maintenance.
Key Topics & Discussions:
- Smart cable installation
- Reducing the risk of subsea cables failure
- Exploring cable protection methods for cost reduction
- Hot spot and Cable Integrity Management
- Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing
- Inspection Methods and Condition Monitoring for Cable Lifetime Extension
- Digital Innovation in Offshore Survey and Inspection
- Offshore Power Cable – Driving Down Maintenance Costs
- Automation of cable fault response
- Data Driven Cable Maintenance Optimisation
Check event website for updates on speaker lineup, agenda, venue, etc. or sign up to receive updates by email.
For members of Elettricità Futura, interested in participating, there is a 15% discount.
Queries please send to email@example.com Lina Kozina, Project Lead Marketing, BIS GROUP.
Organizer and Promoter: BIS GROUP Event hashtag : #BISopcer